Saturday, November 01, 2014

Angel Pattern available


I haven't posted in a long time for a number of reasons, but with Christmas coming up my Christmas Angel pattern has been receiving a lot of attention so I wanted to post some information about it. The pattern is available directly from me via email or regular mail. It costs $10 and I can take payment by check or Paypal. The version with the blue border is called Lexa's Angel and is available on Craftsy.com. http://www.craftsy.com/pattern/quilting/home-decor/lexas-angel/33816 It is a little smaller than the Christmas Angel pattern.

By changing your fabric choices you can modify the pattern to work for any season or almost any occasion. I have done a spring version as well as a version with orange as an accent color, which I'm told is the color for leukemia.

Feel free to leave a comment or contact me via email at: larkspurlanedesigns@yahoo.com


6 comments:

  1. You mention that Lexa's Angel is slightly smaller than the Christmas Angel. Following the Craftsy link, Lexa's Angel is 14"w x 16" tall, so just how big is the Christmas Angel? I am really interested in creating a tree skirt with one of these beautiful angels but trying to figure out which size might be easier to work with. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jalee, Lexa's Angel measures 10" x 12" before adding borders. Christmas Angel measures 12" x 14" before borders.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can I purchase the angel pattern using my email?? mrskarennowell@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You mention that Angel Lexa is a little smaller than Angel Christmas. Following the craftsmen link, the Lexa angel is 14 "w x 16", so how big is the Christmas angel? I was really interested in creating a tree skirt with one of these beautiful angels but trying to find out which size might be easier to do. thank you !

    ReplyDelete
  5. You mention that Angel Lexa is a little smaller than Angel Christmas. Following the craftsmen link, the Lexa angel is 14 "w x 16", so how big is the Christmas angel? I was really interested in creating a tree skirt with one of these beautiful angels but trying to find out which size might be easier to do. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's only about an inch smaller in both directions but it's the exact same pattern. If you purchase a pdf copy of it you can change the size of it yourself when you print it out.

    ReplyDelete